Day 1: ARRIVE DANANG CITY
Meet and pick up at Danang Airport, transfer to hotel for check-in. Free at leisure. Overnight in Danang.
Day 2: MONTGOMERIE LINKS
After breakfast at hotel, transfer to MONTGOMERIE LINKS located in a special natural scenery. The sand dunes and original trees combine together making it a special coastal golf course. The fairways were designed to combine with land of heather and the holes of links style to satisfy all levels of golfers. Enjoy playing one round of 18-hole golf. Transfer back to hotel, free at leisure. Overnight in Danang.
Day 3: DANANG CITY - THE DUNES COURSE (DA NANG GOLF CLUB)
After breakfast at hotel, transfer to THE DUNES COURSE - in Danang Golf Club. It is the golf course of Links type in Scotland with natural structure: a few of trees, almost no natural lakes (only a single lake in hole par - 3 No.2) and near the sea. A 7,610 yard length from the farthest tee-off (Shark tee), The Dunes makes golfers sweat despite tee-off from tee black (6,660 yards). The combination of the sand hills and rows of casuarina trees create a brilliant color along with the green of the leaves, the grass and the blue of sunny skies of the central beaches. Enjoy playing one round of 18-hole golf, then transfer directly to the airport. End of services.
|Hotel class||PACKAGES PRICE (VND/pax)|
Sandy BeachGreen Plaza
(or similar hotels)
- 1 round of 18-hole golf at The Dunes Course (green fee and one caddy per golfer). Weekend additional charge: VND 760,000/pax;
- 1 round of 18-hole golf at Montgomerie Links (green fee and one caddy per golfer). Weekend additional charge: VND 685,000/pax;
- 02 nights hotel accommodation with breakfast at standard room in Danang (2 pax/room);
- All transfer as itinerary;
- Experienced English/Vietnamese speaking guide.
- Domestic and international flights;
- Visa to Vietnam;
- All meals out of the program;
- Tips to tour guide, driver and caddies;
- Personal fee;
- Buggy fee and other fees;
- 10% Value Added Tax.
For more information, please feel free to contact us:
Ms. Hong Dao:0934 196 639